Easy and quick to make:
1 cup milk/ dairy free alternative
1 cup flour (I used spelt)
1tbs baking powder
2tbs vanilla sugar
Tiny bit of salt
1 mashed up banana
1. Mix the liquid and egg together
2. Mash the banana
3. Mix all dry ingredients
4. Mix it all up
Then I fry these in vegetable butter called Becel.
I really recommend. So easy vegetarian pancakes without thinking about it too much!
What better way to start your morning! Simplicity at its best:
1. Yoga on YouTube
2. Yoga mat
3. Nespresso coffee in my cup
It really cannot be any simpler than that!
Part of me wish I could go back in time and write these posts as and when they happened. I am blessed as I have been to many places in the world. I recommend all of these but reserve judgement as it’s a while since I was there. My favourite trips to date are:
1. Bora Bora: this was our honeymoon destination so of course it has to be number one. We cut the trip short though and flew back to London via Vegas.
2. Chile: roadtrip in Chile. Probably one of my most memorable trip. We stayed in simple B&B (ants included!) to a Vineyard with peacocks. Unforgettable also because it was the three of us travelling.
3. Banff in Canada: also unforgettable memories with amazing friends. Skiing in -27C- that was too cold.
3. Dubai: shared 3 with Banff. This is again a long time ago so I know it has changed a lot. I remember the sand and the drive in the sand dunes. Unlucky for us though this was one of the coldest December ever in Dubai. Still very memorable!
We still travel a lot so I will also recommend more current trips. I guess this post is a walk down memory lane for me- but hopefully provide some recommendations for someone!
I run on and off- lately more off than on to be honest. I recently signed up to MapMyRun hoping that it will give that little bit more motivation. Another great way to start the morning with a power walk being assisted by MapMyRun with some music from Spotify. I really recommend!
What better way to start my day by getting up, make my Nespresso coffee, pour it over in my mug and head over on my bike to the beach. The weather this summer is truly amazing?! I really, really recommend this way to start the day. The water in Copenhagen is so clear and clean. Truly amazing.