It is always an honour to be nominated and appreciated by other bloggers and readers. I had to check a few times that it was indeed me and my blog that Stiina Marie had nominated. Thank you… it’s truly an honour. There are some rules that come with this nomination and they are the following:
Thank you Stiina Marie– I am very grateful and it gives me a little boost to continue my posts!
I most certainly will!
Stiina Marie has put together some great questions and I will do my outmost to respond to them below. I hope you enjoy reading them!
- What inspires you most to write?
What inspires me the most is the interaction I get. I think my posts can come across as a little bit deep perhaps at times? I really want to inspire and make people realise to live in the here and now. I also write to remind myself at times how powerful we as individuals actually are and can be- and to find and see happiness in the small things in life.
- How did your blog get it’s name?
Very simple… you can’t control the past, live in the now! and realise that YOU have the power to change your future.
- Where would you travel if you could?
Very good question. I have travelled a lot in my life. Right now a place I’d love to spend 4-5 days in is Iceland. It looks like such an amazing place. One day I want to go there…
- What languages do you speak or wish you could learn?
- Describe your ideal day.
My ideal day would be to wake up fresh from a great sleep. Then to go for a slow 30 minutes run and come back and stretch properly. Then I’d prepare a lovely brunch for my family with healthy waffles and toppings of fresh berries and cream. Adding in eggs&mashed avocado on rye bread and freshly squeezed orange juice and hot nespresso. Then we would go somewhere outside by the sea or take our bikes somewhere… then back home cooking a lovely dinner together and savour this by our dining table. The evening we would spend together as well maybe finding a movie that we would all enjoy! Finally… an early night!
- What toppings do you like on your pizza?
It depends on my mood! I do love pizza with pineapple, ham and cheese or with chicken, pesto and fresh spinach!
- Tell me the weirdest thing you did as a child.
I’m sure I did a few strange things as a child. One time I recall making a pie of rhubarb and spring onion? Very strange concoction and… as expected it didn’t turn out very nice at all!
- What one thing can you not live without?
- Favorite quote you live by.
I have a few quotes that I actually have as mantras and truly believe in:
“Never give up! It’s never too late to start over or to start again…”
- If you had a theme song, what would it be?
Don’t you worry… Swedish as I am!!!
- You are officially old when …
Never!!! Age is truly but a number. “It’s not the years in your life that counts, it’s what you fill your life with!!!”
And here are the other bloggers that I’d like to nominate:
Questions for you:
- What made you start writing?
- Is there anything in particular that you want to achieve with your blogging?
- What is your absolute favourite city- and why???
- Have you ever done something other people would say is a bit crazy? What?
- If you could pick any skill in life to master perfectly- what would that be?
- Any super power wishes???
- What is your favourite season in the year- if you have any? Why?
- Work to live or live to work…?
- Mention an obstacle that you overcame and that you are proud of?
- Favourite cuisine?
- What animal are you scared of???
I hope you all enjoy my answers and the nominations and enjoy answering my questions! It takes time- hence why I’ve not posted in a few days!!!
Good luck and happy sunshine 🌞