This week I challenge you to organise your pictures. I’m sure you, like I do, have many, many pictures stored on your computer (and in the cloud!)
1. Make sure you have folders on your computer and that the naming convention makes sense
2. Check where you have all your photos and start saving them into one place
3. Start syncing and sorting all your photos
4. Start using a photo management tool
5. Use DropBox- it’s one of my favourites!
6. Think about how you want to share your photos
7. Go through them diligently- which one do you want to save? Delete old photos you no longer like and duplicated photos. Then start saving them down in the right folders
8. Save favourite pictures in a Favourite folder. Change some of them into canvases using TouchNote, or save pictures in a book. Photos are also excellent gifts! Another way to make someone happy.
You know once you’ve gone through all your pictures and decided which ones to keep where- you will feel great and organised! Do it- you know it makes sense!